[From0Zero] - Project under development [SA:MP]

KenSonADV

EN: Hello dear members of the Leaks Romania community. Today I will present a project in development and especially a desire to achieve something from scratch in the community of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: MultiPlayer.

RO: Bună ziua dragi membri ai comunității Leaks România. Astăzi vă voi prezenta un proiect în dezvoltare și mai ales o dorință de a realiza ceva de la zero în comunitatea Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: MultiPlayer.

EN: For starters, I would ask you to leave me ideas about this project that I will carry out in the future and some suggestions: What to do with the game mode, what to do when I finish it. These things will help me figure out if the project is worth it and if I receive support from the community.

RO: Bună ziua dragi membri ai comunității Leaks România. Astăzi vă voi prezenta un proiect în dezvoltare și mai ales o dorință de a realiza ceva de la zero în comunitatea Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: MultiPlayer.

That's all I wanted to tell you, I would sincerely ask you to leave me a good or bad comment and I will consider this.
Asta e tot ce am vrut să-ți spun, te-aș ruga sincer să-mi lași un comentariu bun sau rău și voi lua în considerare acest lucru.

• 2 years later...