[#2] MAKE REAL MONEY USING TIKTOK | SCREENSHOTS | UNSATURABLE

smartfatkid

spacer.png

Hello, Leaks!
Today i'm going to show you a real money making method that really works, because most of nulled money methods are outdated, patched or just copy-pasta redirecting you to their pastes link.
I'm writing it from my own experience, not leaking 2004 money making methods from guru forums.
This is real life and the single way to make money through TikTok without being involved in blackhat or malwares.
Consider appreciate this thread if you would like to see more money making methods such this one, if it seems bull-shit to you, feel free to dislike but i doubt you will.

Look for my #1 Money Making Method right here:

1. Make an account on this website, this is the cheapest SMM Panel existing, there is no other cheaper, trust me.

Referral Link: https://smmflare.com/ref/ig3x9
It would be preferable to use the referral link so that we can mutually benefit.

2. Add balance to your account, i personally make ticket and ask for their revolut so i can transfer them $10 then reply on ticket with "$10 - @myrevoluttag" so they will add my balance afterwards.

spacer.png

3. Do your quick maths.
It would cost you $5.60 for 1000 followers, look for OFFER ID: 5415 which offers Organic Followers and NON DROP. This is what i always use.
spacer.png

4. This is how the form must be completed, i suggest you buying 1050-1100 followers to make sure. Not 1000 only.
For me, 1100 followers would cost $6.16 .
spacer.png

5. ALWAYS choose best quality, DO NOT buy 2000 followers for $1 because those bots will drop and you will pay for nothing, you will get back to 0 followers. Happened to me for the first time, as testing. This service needs the best quality such i show you above.

6. HOW TO MONETIZE?
Sell people followers (usually 1050-1100) to their own tiktok accounts without asking for access easily.
Many people wants the min 1k followers requirement for having LINK in bio to their affiliates/products/websites/shops/their own business/their own hustle thing.
They are trying to grow organic but it takes so long and people are not able to click the link in their bio and trust me, no one stays to copy or hand-write on phone in the browser.

FEEL FREE, to promote this offer to people on discord, telegram, friends, local businesses in your town, or just use it for your own interest such as a nulled business that is whitehat.
This method is scaleable and you can ask for $20-$30-$50 easily to bypass someone requirement of 1k followers for bio link.
ALSO, they are not even being able to start streaming / LIVE on TikTok.

If you would make a tiktok account using this method and promoting the same thing that you are selling the min 1k followers for making people able to LIVE-stream and putting bio link, i'm sure people will start write you and making money offers. Link on your account a telegram link to your DM, post some videos, add some tags and wait for customers.

TRUST ME, if you are here on nulled and you read this, there are billions of people who don't and they just stupid.
PROFIT, this is how the worldwide market works.

This is what i paid for, in past. Followers are still there, as the service promises.
spacer.png

Good luck, little hustler!

Edited by smartfatkid

• smartfatkid changed the title to [#2] MAKE REAL MONEY USING TIKTOK | SCREENSHOTS | UNSATURABLE