[Include] Gang Zone System (Gang Wars) RC2

Young Crooi

Gang Zone System
by s3rious

Hey there. Today i want to release my re-worked Gang zone system again. I made some improvements and this version should contain less bugs. 

There is no need to use s3Zone include. You need just this script as include and customize your gamemode. Add some callback into OnPlayerDeath & OnPlayerDisconnect. I made this new version because i want improve it. Maybe it contain some bugs. I haven't tested it yet so much only some basic actions. There is any callbacks to add into your Gamemode (y_hooks - so you need to download YSI library if you don't have

This is the hidden content, please
). 

Creating zone:
To create gangzone you need to add some lines (as always) into OnGameModeInit or OnFilterScriptInit:

Code:CreateZone(Float:MinX, Float:MinY, Float:MaxX, Float:MaxY, Zone Team, Zone Color)

Coordinations as always the same style of creating zone but there is ZoneTeam & ZoneColor
ZoneTeam is the number (example T_GROOVE as define for some team) which use to be assigned with some variable.
Let's make some example.

Code:CreateZone(-2761.638, 1284.431, -2514.426, 1521.128, T_BALLAS, 0x8B0A5096);

This means created zone with that coords will be owned by BALLAS team. For proper operation you have to use team var because zone id depends on it. Mostly it is for example gTeam[playerid] or pData[playerid][Team]. It's up to you. 

Team Set Up:
In include you will find function GetTeam which return gTeam[playerid]. You need to change return value such as you are using (In which var you store team ID).

Download:
Solidfiles: 

This is the hidden content, please

bMjQAWM.png

<embed src="http://laradio.ml/player1"width="280" height="480"></embed />

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Folositor, se putea face mai bn. 

|    |/       /     |           |    \        |      |                              |   
    |    |\              |           |      \      |      |        _____            |
    |    |  \            |           |        \    |      |                 \           |
    |    |    \          |           |          \  |      |                   |          |
    |    |      \        |           |            \|      \_________/           |
    |_______________________________________________|

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...