[#1] MAKE REAL MONEY USING DISCORD | SCREENSHOTS | UNSATURABLE

smartfatkid

spacer.png

Hello, Leaks!
Today i'm going to show you a real money making method that really works, because most of nulled money methods are outdated, patched or just copy-pasta redirecting you to their pastes link.
I'm writing it from my own experience, not leaking 2004 money making methods from guru forums.
This is real life and the single way to make money through Discord without being involved in blackhat, malwares or breaking TOS leading your account being banned.

Consider appreciate this thread if you would like to see more money making methods such this one, if it seems bull-shit to you, feel free to dislike but i doubt you will.

Look for my #2 Money Making Method right here:

Let's start making money..

1. Make an account on this website, this is the cheapest SMM Panel existing, there is no other cheaper, trust me. 
Referral Link: https://smmflare.com/ref/ig3x9

It would be preferable to use the referral link so that we can mutually benefit.

2. Add balance to your account, i personally make ticket and ask for their Revolut so i can transfer them $10 then reply on ticket with "$10 - @myrevoluttag" so they will add my balance afterwards.
I suggest you using some cool payment method such Revolut because there are no fees, i tried with ETH and i paid $5 for balance and $5 for gas fee.
spacer.png

3. Do your quick maths.
A discord server requires 23 boosts for achieving discord server level 3 (max). Those 23 boosts would be from 0 (fresh with no boosts).
2 boosts for level 1 +7 boosts for level 2 +14 boosts for level 3 = 23 boosts. 
spacer.png

This is how much would it costs by paying discord for them.
spacer.png

4. These are their offers for Discord Server Boosts, other quick maths.
From Discord Server Boost Level 0 (fresh) to Level 3 (max) would be 23 boosts.
Consider paying:
spacer.png
$4.69 for Discord Server Boost x14 [3 Months] (OFFER ID: 6136). 
Now, 23 boosts - 14 = 9 boosts required anymore.
Since we need 9 more boosts for achieving max level of discord server.
Consider paying again for:
spacer.png
$3.48 for Discord Server Boost x10 [3 Months] (OFFER ID: 6134).
Spicy surprise, you will give 1 more extra boost to the customer since the 6134 offers 10 boosts and not 9. 
You can tell that to customer making him feeling happy by purchasing from you, really worth to mention that. 
Finally, your final investment for full boosting a discord server would be $8.17 for 24 boosts, instead of 116.38 euro per month (official discord).

spacer.png

5. You need the discord server owner to trust you and give you administrator access for less than 1 minute for adding the following bot to his server or just giving him the link and let him adding it by himself.
Adding Discord Bot:
- Add our Discord bot to your server from https://nowon.tools

6. Another important thing that his discord server must meet is having:
Security Level Settings:
- Server Security Level should be 'None' or 'Low'.
- (Server Settings > Security Setup > Verification Level)

Rules are showed on service offer such these:
spacer.png

7. Now fill the form and invite link (create one with unlimited users and never expiring)
spacer.png

8. Now this method is very scaleable, with investment of $8.17 paid for 24 discord boosts, you can ask $20-$30-$50.
Trust me, no one prefers to buy them for 116 euros.
Useful to resell these SMM services to small gaming businesses(cheats, softwares) or to discord owners who has especially social servers.
You can earn even $1000 monthly if your marketing is good and you have unique methods of promoting this offer to people who wants their discord server more professional including having an official link such as discord.gg/123456 .

I have done this method before by myself, it's not patchable or saturable, it's purely how the worldwide market works, no one offers unique services, many people are just reselling with their profit added, but here you are your own boss.
This is what i paid for, in past.
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

This is how discord boosts looks like on discord chat.
spacer.png

Good luck, you little hustler!

Edited by smartfatkid