[FilterScript] Garage System & Mask System

Young Crooi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
La 26.03.2018 la 13:50, Young Crooi a spus:

A script that I had worked on over Opis Gaming, they never credited me for it so I decided to release it as a way to expose them. 

Have fun!

Notes:
* There are pre-made garages spreaded out across the map (mostly on the original mod garages like Transfender - this excludes San Fierro though)
* Passengers of the vehicle that is inside the garage will be placed in a spectate mode.
* You have to modify /buymask as it is currently usable anywhere.
* pMaskTime is used to determine when player can buy mask, remove it if you wanted to. 

I edited it a little bit removing a few stuff, I didn't bothered patching it up or adding new stuffs. If you do have any questions, feel free to ask by posting below or hit me up on PM!

Commands:

Code:
modgarage.pwn

/enter

mask.pwn

/masked
/buymask
/buymask

Conținut protejat!

• Răspundeți la acest subiect pentru a vedea conținutul.

sdasd

• 2 weeks later...

Another internet site you could use to play GTA sport for free without download is gamessumo.Com. Gamessumo.Com allows a vast amount of video games, along with GTA, Minecraft, pubg, and so on. You can get entry to the internet site and play games on mobiles and PC. The technique of gambling GTA online is aimless from GTA5-Mods for the idea straightforward. Go to the web site, type GTA on-line within the search bar, and press enter. Next, you will see a web page like this one.

• 3 months later...